A luxury Garden Escape in the Heart of Mérida, Yucatán
Casa Xaver combines the elegance of Merida's Colonial past with contemporary styling and the best of modern living. This three-bedroom beauty is your perfect home base to explore the greatness of Mérida and the Yucatán.
• Air conditioning in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and bedrooms.
• High ceilings and large screened windows ensure you’ll keep cool.
• Spacious patio area with plenty of outdoor seating, great breezes, and loads of light.
• Shaded, tree-filled garden.
• Mosquito screens so you can enjoy the breezes all day and night.
Play or relax.
This property comes with ample spaces for both large gatherings and quiet times.
• Spend the evening together playing board games
• The large private pool is great for doing laps or enjoying with family and friends.
• Relax in the garden hammock with a glass of wine and your favorite book
• Go out to explore and dance in one of the many bars you will find in the Centro.
Walk to Mérida’s best sites. Stroll the Paseo de Montejo—a grand boulevard with lovely views, coffee shops, colonial mansions, and historic monuments. Explore gorgeous Santa Ana Park and taste traditional Yucatecan food like Cochinita Pibil and Sopa de Lima, and shop for tropical fruits and vegetables from local vendors. Merida’s grand cathedral and park are only a few blocks away, too, as are some of the city’s best restaurants.